Monday

#3: too romantic for words.

Today a former colleague told me the shocking news that he had no girlfriend anymore.. I just couldn't believe it, they looked so happy.

Ten seconds later he told me that they got married last friday.. and NOBODY knew about it. They had invited their parents, brothers, sisters, other relatives and friends for their 30st birthdayparty with the dresscode: festive.

Offcourse he and his girlfriend planned this a half year ago, telling me they didn't ever need a weddingplanner because they wouldn't get married anytime soon.

Everybody came for their birthdayparty and he got down on his knee asking her to marry her. So naturally everyone thought it was spontaneous untill the wedding-official came and married them right there and then..

I thought this was so romantic and so THEM! Congratz..

0 comments:

 
designed by judithjosephine.com